Fire Cupping is a modern adaptation of the ancient art of cupping therapy. While massage performed by applying pressure, cupping instead uses negative pressure to pull, lift, open and expand the body’s soft tissues. Each session is customized with your needs in mind. Fire Cupping is safe, gentle, long lasting, and an addicting way to deal with muscle pain.
Fire Cupping is VERY safe, VERY gentile, and the flame will not come into contact with you at any point. Contrary to what some may think Cupping is actually very gentile and relaxing, yet it still yields the same (and more) results as a deep tissue massage.... but without the pain and soreness.
sessions by appointment only
massage therapy hampton va - pain management -clinical - cupping - acupressure - four hand - events
When stagnant fluids are present and a vacuum is applied (any type of cupping) a circular discoloration will sometimes appear. The darker the color the more adhesions, scar tissue, and stagnation are within the underlying area. If marks do appear they usually only stick around for 1-10days, the more water you drink the faster they will disappear. People that live or work within toxic or high stress environments are typically more prone to developing cupping marks. The marks are not painful and will not scar or have any negative effect on your skin or muscles.
sessions by appointment only - Book Now
- Flushes lactic acid & stagnant blood from muscles
- Breaks up adhesions within the muscle tissue
- Helps treat Frozen Shoulder and Rotator Cuff problems
- Breaks up phlegm buildup within the lungs
- Alleviates discomfort from respiratory conditions (including asthma)
- Reduces the chances of getting sick
- Helps remove bacteria and toxins from within the body
- Increases production of synovial fluid within the joints
- Dramatically breaks up scar tissue from past injuries and medical treatments
- Encourages healthy muscle growth
- Improves circulation within the muscle tissue
- Dissipates cellulite dimpling and scaring
- Smoothing the appearance of stretch marks and scar tissue
- Increases joint and muscular range of motion (ROM)
....plus many more!